Accommodation: Per Person and Per Night Basis (J.W. Marriott, Kolkata)
The amount mentioned above only for accommodation per person and per night basis.
Terms & Conditions:
|Accommodation: Per Person and Per Night Basis.
|Up to 15th August, 2019
||16th August - 06th September, 2019
| Rs 4500
|| Rs 7500
|| Rs 5000
|| Rs 8000
GST Rs 810
GST Rs 1350
GST Rs 900
GST Rs 1440
|Total Rs 5310
||Total Rs 8850
||Total Rs 5900
||Total Rs 9440
- Onsite accommodation booking or residential package registration is subject to availability. Organizing Committee reserves all rights to not accept bookings. Your kind support is highly appreciated.
- Check-In Time 15:00 Hours | Check-Out Time: 12:00 Hours
- Early check in and late checkout is subject to availability and additional charges will be levied.
- Rooms will be allotted on a first come first serve basis and are subject to availability.
- Room confirmation is possible only against 100% advance received by the delegate.
- Accommodation Available for: One Night| Two Nights | Three Nights | Four Nights. Please specify dates while booking.
- The above room tariff is inclusive of buffet breakfast at the buffet designated area.
- Those who have booked accommodation on Twin Sharing basis must inform preferred room partner well in advance by e-mail only. No sharing request will be accepted after 31st August, 2019.
- Double sharing rooms can be shared only by family members.
- Accompanying person above 5 years will be charged full. Like an adult accompanying person below 5 years – No registration fee but have to register.
- Children between 5-12 Years for accommodation (Without Extra Bed)
- Extra beds requirements please contact the Hotel Lobby Manager during the time of Check-in
- No NEFT/ RTGS & Cheque Payment will be accepted against accommodation booking until guest is registered for the conference and details of the delegate has been shared on prescribed registration form.
- Post confirmation of the hotel booking, 100% retention charges will be applicable for any cancellation received from the Delegates/ Pharma.
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, food & beverage bills, in room service, spa, salon and use of mini bar should be paid by the guest directly to the hotel at the time of check out.
*Cheque/ DD should be made in favor of “NATCON IASO 2019” payable at Kolkata.
Account Name: NATCONIASO 2019
Bank: UNITED BANK OF INDIA
Account No.: 1491010179430
Branch: Cancer Research Institute, Kolkata-700063
IFSC Code: UTBI0CRIF49
MICR No.: 70027301
Cancellation Policy :
- Cancellation should be made in writing and sent to Conference Secretariat.
- All Cancellation received on or before 01.01.2019 will be entitled for 50% refund of the registration amount paid.
- All Cancellation received from 02.01.2019 to 30.05.2019 will be entitled for 25% refund of the registration amount paid.
- No refund for cancellation made after 30.05.2019.
- The refund process will begin within 30 days after the conference.